Friday 2 September 2016

Why I Am Writing This Blog

The Theory Of Music

Learning to play a musical instrument is something that takes many years of time and patience. As well as studying your instrument, the study of music theory is valuable in order to have a deeper understanding of how music is structured. I have been a music teacher for 15 years teaching piano, flute and music theory. I have enjoyed my years teaching different students.  

I am going to teach music theory based on my own experiences of learning and teaching that will provide valuable help and information for musicians. I hope that my readers will enjoy this blog and be able to participate and ask questions if they wish.


                                                       Photo credit: Jesse Kruger via Foter.com / CC BY-NC





No comments:

Post a Comment